Public Defender Olayemi Olurin describes our failed justice system. AOC took no prisoners on Sinema’s filibuster stance. Psaki made GOP eat #DefundThePoluce. Cross slammed Maher.
Jen Psaki strikes Fox News Doocy yet again
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- In another civil takedown, Jen Psaki did not allow Fox News’ Steve Doocy to rehabilitate the GOP for voting to cut funds to the police.
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) laid waste to Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s rationale for her steadfast filibuster support.
- Bill Maher made uninformed statements against the colorization critique of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s new film. Tiffany Cross would have none of it.
- Olayemi Olurin, a lawyer, public defender, & writer, discusses the fraud that is our criminal justice system and difficult immigration system.
- In Blow to GOP Narrative, Missouri Cut to Jobless Benefits Not Boosting Hiring. “It’s almost as if the pandemic unemployment benefits weren’t the issue.” The Republican narrative that enhanced unemployment benefits are dissuading people from returning to work—and that cutting off the aid is necessary to boost hiring—is running up against reality in the GOP-led state of Missouri, where officials have yet to see any significant increase in job applicants since the governor cut off pandemic-related federal programs last month. The New York Times reported Sunday that Missouri workforce development personnel “said they had seen virtually no uptick in applicants since the governor’s announcement, which ended a $300 weekly supplement to other benefits.”
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.