Is working towards compromising with Republicans on the American Jobs Plan a fool’s errand? We discuss this issue with PDR Posse member Norman Rennalls in-studio.
Is working with Republicans who want your demise worth it.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Norman Rennalls is an engineer who in his retirement has decided to become a political activist. He is intent on making a difference. Rennalls visits the Politics Done Right studio to have the conversation not only with the host, but with the audience. He is passionate about his position.
- ‘This Is How You Lose Your Majority‘: Progressive Warnings Mount as Dems Drag Their Feet on Infrastructure. “Republicans aren’t interested in compromise. They never were. Let’s meet the scale of this crisis and pass the bold package our nation needs.”
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.