Marjorie Taylor Greene may not like Tiffany Cross after this. If a small business cannot pay a living wage then they are not a business. Toxic GOP.
Majorie Taylor Greene torched by Tiffany Cross
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Majorie Taylor Greene should not ever cross paths with Tiffany Cross as her shenanigans would likely be turned into an embarrassing situation.
- Many small businesses object to a higher minimum wage. This commentator presents the real case. Exploitation for profit is wrong.
- Maryland’s Republican Governor Larry Hogan appeared on CNN’s State of the Union and pretty much decimated the Republican Party & Trump but has hope.
- Congressman Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) appeared on Meet The Press to turn questions into talking points. He got a few out, but ultimately Chuck Todd neutered him.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.