On KPFT 90.1 FM Houston today, Houston Activist Sarah Terrell fighting for HISD independence. Benjamin Dixon & Rebecca Azor interviews me.
Sarah Terrell activated to help save HISD
Politics Done Right Tuesdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (713)526-5738
- It is becoming more customary than not for each session of the Texas Legislature to pass more draconian laws. 2021 is no exception. Houston Activist Sarah Terrell explains some bills that give the state of Texas, read Greg Abbott, the ability to run our local Houston ISD school. Our schools are about 20% of the local budget, about $2 Billion. Should we cede that power to the state by removing local control and oversight? Ms. Terrell explains why we must act fast.
- I appeared on Like It Or Not with Benjamin Dixon & Rebecca Azor to discuss Senator Joe Manchin holding the Democratic Party hostage to his Conservative shenanigans. I really enjoyed this interview with both Benjamin Dixon and Rebecca Azor. It was wonderful being on a show that is making a difference in the Progressive space.
Remember, you can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at politicsdoneright.com/youtube. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.