Biden does not allow GOP to define the jobs report. Stephanie Ruhle has a message to employers. Katy Tur slams US family leave.
Biden does not let anything go by
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- MSNBC Host Katy Tur is taking the family leave offered by MSNBC. She slammed the U.S. for its deficiency in valuing the needs of families.
- Joe Biden did not allow the GOP to drive a narrative blaming the rescue plan and lazy workers. He came out swinging.
- Stephanie Ruhle did not mince her words. She pointed out that businesses should pay more if they want more workers. If you cannot afford to pay employees then you do not have a business.
- President Joe Biden seems to be doing the right thing. Progressive are fighting to #FreeTheVaccine. This could mitigate COVID-19 worldwide.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.