Linda Curtis of the League of Independent Voters of Texas: We need a new political paradigm. Matt Gaetz getting wilder as he threatens the government.
Linda Curtis has an important message
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Linda Curtis is a co-founder of “League of Independent Voters of Texas” (LIV) and longtime political independent. Linda has a 40-year history advocating for non-aligned independent voters. It all started for her with the history-making presidential campaign of Lenora Fulani, the first woman and African American to get on the ballot for President in 50 states (1988). Linda became the Texas Reform Party state organizer serving under State Chair Paul Truax of Dallas (now deceased).
- Matt Gaetz is coming close to becoming an accessory to the next insurrection. He claims the second amendment has nothing to do with guns for hunting. Instead, he made it clear he believes it is for rebellion against the government.
- Sanders Warns Dems Could Lose Congress If They Get Mired in ‘Never-Ending’ Negotiations With GOP. “The Democrats in Congress must move forward boldly, protecting the working families of our country and restoring faith in government. Yes, the future of the country is at stake.”
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Media outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Get our books here.
- Become a YouTube PDR Posse Member here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.