GOP Strategist Miles Taylor says lying is a litmus test to be a Republican. COVID changes business. Thom Hartmann: GOP worth saving?
GOP requires lying as a litmus test
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- GOP Strategist Miles Taylor Made it clear that the Republican Party may be fatally flawed and an “I-am-not-crazy coalition” may be needed.
- Now that more people are vaccinated, businesses can slowly go back to normal. But what will normal look like? It will morph into a different method.
- There’s apparently no depth to which they won’t go. Liz Cheney is wrong. The GOP is now so deeply embedded with the international criminal class that it’s not worth saving. For 40 years, the GOP has been a peripheral but important part of the international criminal class; Donald Trump pushed the Party fully into its embrace while trying to drag the entire country with him. Now that Liz Cheney’s rebellion has spilled it all out in the open, and their lies, deceptions, and criminality are irrefutable, some people, particularly in the media, seem shocked. They shouldn’t be.
- Tom C, one of our PDR Posse members, has created a scholarship to give away two of our books. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will randomly choose the two recipients.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.