McCarthy’s district, more so than most, benefits from Democratic bills. Psaki is at it again. This is what systemic racism looks like.
Jen Psaki shines. Let’s flip McCarthy’s district.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Peter Doocy keeps trying to stump Jen Psaki, and he continues to come up short on the gotchas as she continues to clean his clock.
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is always ready to use the bait given to throw it right back when warranted. Fox News gave her a toss-up.
- After a black woman received two low-balled appraisals for her home, her friend’s white husband played the owner, and the appraised value doubled.
- It took two years to get the tapes that prove what we all knew. The police are a clear and present danger to people of color. So often, we idolize these people, the police. But watch and listen to the behavior of these people that are purported to be our defenders.
- Ohio Democratic Congressman Tim Ryan did not hold back: We need two political parties in this country that are both living in reality, and you ain’t one of them!
- Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy represents one of the poorest districts in California, yet he opposes relief for his constituents.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.