Today on KPFT 90.1 FM Houston at 3:00 PM: Activist Kandice Webber tells why Texas State Rep. Harold Dutton must go. Bill Kristol explains why the choice in 2022 and beyond is binary. Tiffany Cross’s guest discusses a living wage and small business.
Activist Kandice Webber & Conservative Bill Kristol
Politics Done Right Tuesdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (713)526-5738
- Houston and National Activist and Registered nurse Kandice Webber are back in Houston. And she continues to fight injustice. Today she details what she says is the betrayal by State Representative Harold Dutton.
- Former Republican and still conservative Bill Kristol explains why voting in 2022 is binary. You are either voting for Democracy or Autocracy.
- Tiffany Cross’s guest on the Cross Connection explains why small businesses that object to the minimum wage are no different than capitalists wanting the perks of slave labor.
- Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church Social Justice Ministry presents Justice Rising, Faith Dismantling Injustice. The keynote speaker of their virtual forum conducted May 21st and May 22nd is U.S. Senator Dr. Raphael Warnock. Visit WHEELERBC.ORG/EVENTS to register. We will have the link in the corresponding blog and our newsletter.
Remember, you can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at politicsdoneright.com/youtube. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Podcasts: Stitcher |iTunes |Google Podcasts |Player.fm |Spotify | Tune-In | iHeartRadio
Live Video: Facebook Live |Youtube Live |Periscope |Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.