Florida is about sign voter suppression into law. TrustWomen founder spends some time with us discussing choice. Chuck Todd embarrasses Texas Congressman. Tim Scott shaded.
Welcome Julie Burkhart, founder of TrustWomen
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Rep. Kevin Brady (R-TX) did not expect the pushback he got from Chuck Todd so he died and then changed the subject. The damage was already done.
- White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain threw shade at Sen. Tim Scott’s attempt to minimize President Biden’s early successes at presidential address. Epic!
- DeSantis Says ‘Of Course’ He Will Sign Into Law Florida GOP’s Massive Attack on Voting Rights. “Simply put, S.B. 90 is undemocratic to its core,” said the ACLU of Florida.
- Julie Burkhart discussed the hard work of counteracting the opposition and violence currently facing the choice movement.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.