Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg slammed Texas. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee supports Supreme Court Expansion. GOP ignores the M4A vote. It is time to tax the rich.
Pete Buttigieg slams Texas
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Sheila Jackson Lee did not mince her words. She made it clear that she supports expanding the Supreme Court. And at the end of the interview, she was emphatic.
- After Stephanie Ruhle pointed out that the Texas Electric Grid collapse was a deregulation event and not a weather event, Pete Buttigieg had choice words.
- Rachel Maddow exposes anti-democratic Missouri Republicans as they refuse to abide by citizens’ vote for Medicaid Expansion.
- ‘We Need to Tax the Rich’: Global Billionaires Have Grown $4 Trillion Wealthier During Pandemic. “Unless we tax the world’s billionaires, the legacy of the pandemic will be accelerated concentrations of wealth and power.”
My Books, "It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors" & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.