Planned Parenthood Texas Votes (PPTV) Executive director Dyana Limon-Mercado talks about Texas Lege’s assault on women. Do you still doubt police bias? We want vaccines for the world.
Planned Parenthood under attack
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- From Shaun King: This was yesterday. And in MINNESOTA of all places. And yes, this is real. This white man refused to wear a mask at a grocery store. He then assaulted an employee. Got in his truck, with police hanging on, HIT THE OFFICER IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER, and sped off. Again, I’m not begging for this white man to be killed, but either you kill him and kill Black people or don’t kill him and don’t kill Black people. Because what we have right now is not killing him and killing Black people who don’t do ANYTHING like this.
- 60% of US Voters Want Biden to Support Patent Waiver for Covid Vaccines: Poll. “The world needs it. The people want it. The question is, will President Biden listen?”
- Planned Parenthood Texas Votes (PPTV) Executive director Dyana Limon-Mercado visited with us to discuss the draconian bills in the Texas Legislature that must be called what it is, an assault on women.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.