Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves and Senator Roger Wicker criticized the infrastructure bill as their citizens desperately need it. Roland Martin slams Evangelicals. Minimum Wage hoax.
Infrastructure bill misinformation
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- CNN’s Jake Tapper allows Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves to spin and misrepresent the infrastructure bill. We correct the record.
- Chuck Todd challenged Sen. Roger Wicker on Republican policy failures, including a tax cut that did not work while GOP opposes the infrastructure bill.
- Recently, Roland Martin appeared on The Cross Connection with Tiffany Cross. He pointed out that Evangelicals’ silence on the immorality of Matt Gaetz’s scandal makes them Fake Christians with no right to judge anyone.
- Big restaurant chains tell investors that a national minimum wage hike wouldn’t be a big deal—even as their corporate lobbying groups in Washington fight plans for a $15 minimum wage.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.