Union leader/organizer Danny Fetonte explains why Amazon unionization likely failed. Police continue to assault POCs. Jake Tapper slammed Right like no other.
Danny Fetonte on Amazon unionization failure
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- In what is likely the best admonition of the Right, Jake Tapper presented a clinic on their intransigence and outright racism.
- These two police officers should not only be fired but prosecuted for assault. The police officers are thugs, animals that have no right to be on a police force. For those who wonder why we talk about #DefundThePolice, this is a constant for some of us.
- Relatives have identified the man as 20-year-old Daunte Wright. Police Chief Tim Gannon has told the media the shooting was accidental.” It is my belief the officer meant to deploy their Taser but shot him with a single bullet,” he said on Monday morning. The officer is now on administrative leave while an investigation is carried out.
- Danny Fetonte knew exactly why the unionization attempt failed at Amazon in Alabama. And it’s the same story over and over again. One must do the work.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.