Sen. @HeidiHeitkamp slammed Gov. @ChrisChristie tax lie. @Angela_Rye had to school a cognitive dissonant panel on rotten police. @FareedZakaria posits Turkey v. America genocide.
Gov. Christie tax lie called out by Sen. Heitkamp
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Gov. Chris Christies thought he would get away with the socialism and double taxation trope. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp would have none of it.
- It is hard to believe that our American village could elect a man that does not even know how uneducated and uninformed he is.
- Rotten policing remains unchanged because of the cognitive dissonance that occurs after each murderous act by the police.
- Biden recognizes Turkey’s massacre of Armenians as a genocide. Fareed Zakaria questioned whether America should query itself. The guest’s answer was prescient.
My Books, "It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors" & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.