Is this guy blaming Daunte Wright for his death? BLM has been under attack, bit the real numbers are out. It’s time to force a reduction in drug prices.
Daunte Wright is not to blame
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Former Republican Congressman David Jolly dispelled the GOP stereotype applied to Black Lives Matter with one simple statement.
- Republicans are trying to make Black Lives Matter the boogieman to cover up the violence on their side. Unfortunately, fact-based data says otherwise.
- A black man, Brian Dunn, appeared on MSNBC, blaming Daunte Wright’s death on the kid. Tiffany Cross dispatched the Stockholm Syndrome sufferer.
- Coalition Calls for Bold Pricing Reforms to Save $450 Billion on Drug Costs. The U.S., said one advocate, could “pump those savings back into Medicare” to expand and strengthen the program.
Podcasts: Stitcher | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Player.fm | Spotify | Tune-In | iHeartRadio
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.