Organizing allowed Progressives in Nevada to take control of the Democratic Party. Natalia Cornelio proves grassroots can succeed.
Judge Natalia Cornelio speaks
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Progressive Takeover of Nevada Democratic Party Sparks ‘Mass Exodus’ of Staff, Consultants. “What they just didn’t expect is that we got better and better at organizing and out-organizing them at every turn,” said Judith Whitmer, newly elected chair of the Nevada Democratic Party.
- Both Jake Tapper & Martha Raddatz grilled Joe Manchin on why a Senator from a poor state would limit their income and on the filibuster. He gave willfully naive answers.
- With a new title, an activist grassroots lawyer is now Judge Natalia Cornelio. The community rewarded a very hardworking community member.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.