Sheila Jackson Lee talks about expanding the courts. Missouri Republicans ignore citizens’ vote for Medicaid Expansion. Minimum wage fraud on Americans.
Republicans fraud on their citizens.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee comes out strong for expanding Supreme Court. ‘I’m glad you hear me now.
- Rachel Maddow slams Missouri Republicans for ignoring citizens’ vote for Medicaid Expansion.
- ‘Outrageous‘: 46 Million Americans Say They Would Not Be Able to Afford Healthcare If They Needed It. “The American model of health reform—throwing money at private insurers—can not solve it.”
- If the Minimum Wage Kept Pace With Wall Street Bonuses Since 1985, It Would Be Worth $44 Today. The 2020 bonus pool for 182,100 securities industry employees could pay for more than 1 million jobs paying $15 per hour for a year.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.