Like It Or Not with Benjamin Dixon & Rebecca Azor discussed Senator Joe Manchin. Texas Electric Grid fraud and the BIG LIE continues.
Minimum Wage & Democrats?
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- The Texas Public Utility Commission (PUC) overcharged Texans, indirectly through power companies, by over $16 Billion and says it will do nothing about it.
- Politicians like Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves are responsible for implicitly continuing Trump’s Big Lie. We must hold them accountable.
- Chuck Todd schools a willfully naïve Senator Joe Manchin about the filibuster. He reminded the Senator of something many may not know or realize.
- Both Jake Tapper & Martha Raddatz grilled Joe Manchin on why a Senator from a poor state would limit their income and on the filibuster. He gave willfully naive answers.
- I appeared on Like It Or Not with Benjamin Dixon & Rebecca Azor to discuss Senator Joe Manchin holding the Democratic Party hostage to his Conservative shenanigans.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.