Biden asked about the viability of the Republican Party. We discuss pharmaceutical drug ripoffs. Did Ted Cruz really refuse a mask? McConnell, really?
Yes! Joe Biden went there.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Trump sycophant/enabler Senator Ted Cruz was asked respectfully by a reporter to wear a mask during a press conference.
- President Joe Biden said something shocking in his press conference today. He said he has no idea if there would be a Republican Party at election time.
- ‘Anti-Democratic Garbage’: McConnell Rebuked for Calling Voting Rights Bill a ‘Power Grab’ “How depraved do you have to be to insist that more people voting is somehow a power grab?”
- It is deeper than just insulin. It is that too often; drug companies are pilfering our pocketbooks, selling us overpriced drugs we developed in public universities or developed with public grants.
My Books, "It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors" & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.