We must make the Texas Catastrophe the nail-in-the-coffin for the post-Reagan era. Dr. Rank discusses the realities of poverty.
Texas Catastrophe must end the Post-Reagan era.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Paul Krugman would not commit to stating that the Texas catastrophe will end the post-Reagan era. The reality is that the masses must ensure the demise of the disaster that the Reagan era has been to most.
- Mark Robert Rank has been the recipient of many awards. His research has been reported in a wide range of media outlets, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times, USA Today, and National Public Radio. He is the co-author of the book “Poorly Understood: What America gets wrong about poverty” which we discuss in this interview to enlighten us on the poorly understood realities of poverty.
My Books, "It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors" & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.