We point out the lack of leadership in Texas, run by Republicans. Evette Avery updates us on her labor work even as Delta firing sustained.
Republicans in leadership decimated Texas
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Dana Bash dings Texas Representative Michael McCaul pointing out that Texas is begging for federal help when it’s in the mess it is in with a failed electric grid because it wanted independence from the federal government. They wanted a fully deregulated market and got it. The failure proved that it is unworkable.
- While Texas Republicans like Senator Ted Cruz and Governor Greg Abbott lied & fled, Representatives, local and national, AOC, Sheila Jackson-Lee, & Sylvia Garcia aided their citizens. They went to the Houston Food Bank and helped distribute food and other necessities.
My Books, "It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors" & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.