Texas electrical winter storm fiasco proves that the private sector for utilities is a failure. Trump’s acquittal proves a failed GOP.
Texas Electrical Failure
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- The impeachment manager says he has no regrets in the manner they handled Donald Trump’s impeachment trial. He said there is no reasoning with people acting as members of a religious cult.
- Panelist pushes back on Chuck Todd for media-like placating of insurrectionist enablers. Who is “we?”
- Texas is going through its worst winter storm in history. The thing is, we are not talking about high winds, massive ice storms, or anything like that. We just have a very bitter cold. Yet, the public sector is unable to keep its generators online to power the state.
My Books, "It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors" & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.