The pompous Texas Republican Party must account for the Texas Power Grid failure. W.H. Press Secretary Jen Psaki puts reporters to shame.
Another GOP fail with Texas Power Grid failure
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- What went wrong with the Texas power grid?
- ‘Texas: your government failed you’: Lawmakers, mayors sound off on power outages.
- A reporter asked a gotcha ‘abortion’ question believing he would put the White House Press Secretary on her heels. Instead, Jan Psake swaths his question appropriately with an answer that showed the senselessness of his question.
- W.H. Press Secretary Jen Psaki turns the table on reporter’s question on working with Republicans. Sadly, the mainstream media continue to ask the wrong questions.
My Books, "It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors" & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.