We must make the Texas Electric grid failure strike 3. Economist & Professor Dr. Richard Wolff discusses his new eBook, The Sickness System.
Dr. Richard Wolff explains
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- The misery that Texans are feeling right now is widespread. Both the rich and poor are stressed and uncomfortable. The failure of planning and competent government have left most immobile, even the rich. The combination of Cancun Ted Cruz, lying Greg Abbott, and Texas Electric Collapse will be Strike 3 for Texas Conservatism if we make the case.
- Dr. Richard Wolff has released his book; The Sickness is the System: When Capitalism Fails to Save Us from Pandemics or Itself, in eBook format. We took that opportunity to interview the professor again, albeit in a pandemic that proves many of his points. Subsequent to the 2020 elections, Americans are looking for answers that explain the past and prepare for a better future. To aid that process, this book is intended to provide a relatable and useful read for anyone interested in understanding the current crisis of US capitalism.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.