Futurist Rebecca Costa suggests measures the government must take for COVID relief. A Republican politician says this on conservatism.
A Republican politician surprised me
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Former Congressman Denver Riggleman appeared on MSNBC. He showed his embarrassment for his Republican Party. But in doing so, he said one of the most comical statements about the impeachment managers and conservatism.
- Futurist Rebecca Costa suggests four practical measures the government can act on to head-off further economic duress caused by the pandemic shutdown. She visited PDR to discuss her suggestions to help get Americans through our COVID economic crisis. We got into some substantial economic discussion previous to her articulating them. Rebecca Costa is the author of the books “On the Verge” and “The Watchman’s Rattle.”
Podcasts: Stitcher | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Player.fm | Spotify | Tune-In | iHeartRadio
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.