|On KPFT 90.1 FM Houston today, Juan Riboldi discusses the immigrant experience & Strategic Transformation, and Houston Peace & Justice Center (HPJC) President Jeff Reese discusses policing, social justice, racial justice.|
Juan Riboldi & Jeff Reese speak
Politics Done Right Tuesdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (713)526-5738
- Juan Riboldi discusses the immigrant experience & Strategic Transformation, and much more.
- Houston Peace & Justice Center President Jeff Reese discusses policing, social justice, racial justice, policing experience, and much more.
- Impeachment Manager Jamie Raskin made it clear that they did their part to hold the insurrectionist-in-chief accountable. Senate did not.
- Panelist Audie Cornish in her NPR-style pushed back when Chuck Todd seemed to create collective blame for future insurrections.
My Books, "It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors" & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.