|On KPFT 90.1 FM Houston today, Dr. Richard Wolff discusses Capitalism & COVID. HCDC Marilyn Burgess is determined to make the county’s jury system more representative.|
Marilyn Burgess & Richard Wolff speak
Politics Done Right Tuesdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (713)526-5738
- Harris County District Clerk Marilyn Burgess is determined to make the county’s jury system more representative of its ethnic makeup. She launched a comprehensive outreach campaign to increase jury participation in Harris County, particularly among African Americans and Hispanics. Under the message “Stand for Justice – Participate in Jury Service.
- Professor Dr. Richard Wolff did not mince his words about capitalism, COVID, and more with the release of his book The Sickness is the System in eBook form. Was the 2020 crash caused by COVID-19? Or was it just a trigger to an already unstable system? He makes the case that it would have happened anyway.
KPFT 90.1 FM Houston is in Fund Drive mode. You can support KPFT by contributing at the KPFT Donate site or calling (713)525-5738. Please remember when selecting the dropdown box to choose the program Politics Done Right so that the contribution is tagged to our program.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.