Dr. David Dozier discusses fake news. Democrats are better for the economy. They must say no to Republican obstruction.
Fake news is still with us
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Nancy Pelosi challenges reporters who toe the Republican line that the impeachment trial is a waste of time. Her response was necessary.
- Democratic presidents are two times as good as Republicans in economic activity. It is in the numbers.
- This type of COVID-19 irresponsibility affects us all.
- David Dozier is the author of The California Killing Field and an internationally recognized expert and speaker on mass communication, public relations, and communication management. He is Professor Emeritus in the School of Journalism & Media Studies at San Diego State University. Dozier is the author or co-author of over 100 books, book chapters, articles, and scholarly papers, and other scholars have cited his works over 4,000 times. He discusses fake news in detail.
Podcasts: Stitcher | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Player.fm | Spotify | Tune-In | iHeartRadio
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.