Trans activist Sofia Sepulveda discusses Medicare for all, immigrants, and more. It’s no fluke the economy does much better under Democrats.
Democrats by far better for economy
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- We explore the New Your Times article, “Why Are Republican Presidents So Bad for the Economy?” And the margin is substantial. That Americans don’t know this as fact is a problem. But it is not hard to explain why if one really understands the ideologies in detail. NYT: “But if the causes are not fully clear, the pattern is. The American economy has performed much better under Democratic administrations than Republican ones, over both the last few decades and the last century. And as Ms. Wanamaker said, “Administrations do certainly have the ability to affect economic outcomes.””
- Sofia Sepulveda, a Medicare for All, immigrant, and activist on many other issues, discusses her activism and progressives’ tasks at hand.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.