Clint Padgett will discuss how the remote-working trend that gained ground in 2020 might play out in 2021. We must understand it.
Clint Padgett speaks
Clint Padgett is the president and CEO of Project Success Inc. and the ForbesBooks author of How Teams Triumph: Managing By Commitment. He will discuss how the remote-working trend that gained ground in 2020 might play out in 2021 and potentially could lead to communication breakdowns as employees are separated from each other and the boss.
- Remote work clearly became a growing trend in 2020. Is there any chance that as 2021 progresses, businesses will reverse course and move people back to the office?
- What do we lose in terms of our relationships with each other when we are working remotely?
- Is communication the same thing as a conversation?
- Why do you feel a conversation is more powerful?
- What do you see as the key to working together successfully and building relationships among co-workers?
- Why can’t video communication services like Zoom or Google Chat be a substitute for a face-to-face conversation? Aren’t they the same thing?
- How vital is that “water cooler” or “between meeting” talk between colleagues?
- Can parts of that be replicated in a remote setting at all?
Listen to the entire interview. It is worth your time.
My Books, "It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors" & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!