|Investigative journalist Greg Palast and Dr. Anand Bhat visit us at KPFT 90.1 FM Houston to discuss voter suppression and healthcare, respectively.|
Greg Palast & Anand Bhat
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Dr. Anand Bhat is a doctor, an activist, and a supporter of Medicare For All. He discusses the state of healthcare in the country.
- Greg Palast continues his mission in Georgia serving with a team that is taking legal action against voter suppression and more. He recently wrote the article Georgia Closes Black Polling Stations: White Polls Open for Early Voting on his website.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.