|Investigative journalist Greg Palast and Dr. Anand Bhat visit us at KPFT 90.1 FM Houston to discuss voter suppression and healthcare, respectively.|
Greg Palast & Anand Bhat
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Dr. Anand Bhat is a doctor, an activist, and a supporter of Medicare For All. He discusses the state of healthcare in the country.
- Greg Palast continues his mission in Georgia serving with a team that is taking legal action against voter suppression and more. He recently wrote the article Georgia Closes Black Polling Stations: White Polls Open for Early Voting on his website.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.