We discuss why “abstraction” is the root cause of good people doing bad things with a clear conscience. We discuss the GOP cult & more.
Abstraction must not absolve
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Karen Finney had the most cohesive message on Sunday News. She pointed out our actions have shown who we are, but it’s not who we have to be.
- Insurrection on Capitol-was described by Anand Giridharadas as a funeral for white supremacy. The insurrectionists are barnacles on the future.
- Katy Tur panel explains how the Republican Party became a cult with Steve Kornacki and Norm Olstein.
- We are living in a society that was basically defined by a few people. What I have realized is that many of its failures are based on abstraction.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.