President Joe Biden & Kamala Harris are in office; sanity restored. Author Cliff Oxford discusses why rural voters are hard to reach.
Cliff Oxford has much to say
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- President Joe Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris were inaugurated today without any negative events from the murderous unpatriotic seditious insurrectionists that attempted to undemocratically cease power. They were unfortunately hoodwinked by the want-to-be-fascist leader, Donald Trump who was impeached for that treasonist act.
- Author Cliff Oxford gives a cadre of reasons why rural voters are hard for progressive to reach and why they vote against their interests. Check out his new book Redneck Reverie: The Rationale for the Trump Phenomenon.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.