|Today on #PoliticsDoneRight on KPFT 90.1 FM Houston we have two great guests. They are Virginia Parks (@VirgParks) and Brian Carr (@NamNeighbors). We also discuss the death of a black doctor due to racism.|
COVID Story – Community under stress
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Virginia Parks, an activist, and COVID-19 survivor, speaks about her ordeal. She did it from a position of optimism, but most importantly, she did it objectively. What she had to say gives us hope.
- Northwest Assistance Ministries (NAM)s Chief Advancement Officer Brian Carr discuss the great work they are doing to help people going through hell during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This black Doctor dies of COVID-19 because of racist treatment at an Indiana hospital.
My Books, "It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors" & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.