The lines in Georgia are long. But progressive voters are persisting because we need those two senators. What is at stake here, Greg Palast?
Greg Palast on Georgia voter suppression
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- In the Art of the Deal, Donald Trump has given the impression that he is a hell of a deal maker. Unfortunately for Trump, it is more than his words we have now. We have his record. And as shown in the clip, it is worse than anyone could imagine.
- Georgia should be on all of our minds. Why? We need those two senators if Joe Biden is to make any lasting change. Executive orders are not enough. We need changes in the law to get real accomplishments.
- Progressives need to speak the English of Joe-Blow if they are to gain the following of more people. What the hell is FOOD INSECURITY?
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.