The debate showed that even a calm Trump is mean, evil, nonempathetic, and incompetent. Kristin Arnold, a rules analyst, explains the debate.
After a complete debate analysis, the results are clear
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Two Republicans go at each other over Trump & GOP 10 year failure to develop a healthcare plan.
- President Trump’s COVID-19 lie called out by reality. His continued lying should be criminal as it kills.
- Rachel Maddow skewers Trump as a super spreading epidemiological menace.
- Steve Schmidt had a lot to say after the debate. But his most prescient statement was, “This is all going down. The stench of defeat lingers all around this.”
- Kristin Arnold analyses the 2nd 2020 Presidential Debate between Biden & Trump. She believes it was much better moderated. She believes that cutting the microphone may have helped make it a more controlled debate.
My Books, "It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors" & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.