Democrats made great use of the SCOTUS nominee hearing to drive their message. Will conspiracy and voter suppression be enough for Trump?
SCOTUS Nominee hearing may have been a blessing.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Senator Sheldon Whitehouse decimates Trump and Cornyn for using Amy Coney Barrett to kill the Affordable;e Care Act.
- Kamala Harris’s opening remarks slams the SCOTUS nominee hearing as a potential virus spreader and an undemocratic usurpation of power.
- This conspiracy theory infecting some in America can infect an election.
- Chris Hollins, Texas Harris County Clerk, fights Republican voter suppression in his Democratic County. He proves young, strong leaders are the future.
My Books, "It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors" & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.