Democrats made great use of the SCOTUS nominee hearing to drive their message. Will conspiracy and voter suppression be enough for Trump?
SCOTUS Nominee hearing may have been a blessing.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Senator Sheldon Whitehouse decimates Trump and Cornyn for using Amy Coney Barrett to kill the Affordable;e Care Act.
- Kamala Harris’s opening remarks slams the SCOTUS nominee hearing as a potential virus spreader and an undemocratic usurpation of power.
- This conspiracy theory infecting some in America can infect an election.
- Chris Hollins, Texas Harris County Clerk, fights Republican voter suppression in his Democratic County. He proves young, strong leaders are the future.
Podcasts: Stitcher | iTunes, Tune-In | iHeartRadio | Player.fm | Spotify
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.