The Lt. Gov. of Michigan, Garlin Gilchrist, did not mince his words. Neither did Chuck Todd in pointing out Trump’s COVID failure. Greg Palast is back.
Trump really in trouble this time
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- At Last, Chuck Todd slams Trump enabling Senator Mike Braun (R-IN) “What part of this response is a positive?”
- Michigan Lt. Gov. decimates the president’s defense for COVID response and destruction of the economy.
- ‘One of Many Reasons Why Single Payer Matters‘: For-Profit Insurers Hitting People With ‘Illegal’ Bills for COVID Tests.
- Greg Palast discusses his Georgia suppression report for the ACLU.
Please get my new book "It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors" today knowing you (1) Get communication techniques & (2) Support Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel so we can get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.