Black reporter Daniel Thompson explains why he quit The Kenosha News. Katy Tur did what so many would have liked to do, challenge Facebook.
Reporter Daniel Thompson and Katy Tur spoke.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Katy Tur interrogated, well, interviewed Facebook’s VP of Global Affairs & Comms Nick Clegg. It was riveting and is how the fourth estate is supposed to function.
- Journalist/reporter/editor Daniel Thompson resigned on Saturday from The Kenosha News after objecting to the headline of an article that chronicled a rally in support of Jacob Blake.
- We also do the numbers.
Please get my new book “It’s Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” today knowing you (1) Get communication techniques & (2) Support Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel so we can get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.