Many people talk about becoming Canadian because of Trump. Here’s a guy that did it. Are we really on a path to fascism or is this overblown?
He became a Canadian because of Trump.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Stephen Shainbart, Ph.D., is a Clinical Psychologist and author of I Actually Did It: Becoming Canadian Because of Trump. Stephen shares his story as a New Yorker, who spent the years after the 2016 election researching and undertaking the surprisingly difficult and complex process of emigrating to Canada. In November 2019, three years after his journey began on that fateful night, he finally became Canadian.
- Are we on a path to fascism? Trump clearly hopes so. The truth is, it is not in his hands. We are not a country that is used to that type of government and it is impossible for him to be successful.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.