Americans must disregard the president’s words. He wants to paralyze Americans from voting. Olivia Benson’s spiritual advice should empower.
Don’t be paralyzed by fear, VOTE—Inspiring words from Olivia Benson.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Americans for two days are in an uproar over what seems like a Trump threat to stay in power even if he loses, the likely occurrence. How many times does this president have to tell us his words are either lies or powerless before we start disregarding him completely? His followers, while misinformed and loud, are in the minority, and the militant ones even fewer. Stop the fear and go vote BIGLY.
- Attorney & Author Olivia Benson visits us at the right time with an empowering message. She is the author of the book “Answers From Within: Answers to Work Life Issues in the Age of Spiritual Evolution” that codifies her empowerment message. It is a read that whether male or female will elevate one’s thought process.
Podcasts: Stitcher | iTunes, Tune-In | iHeartRadio | Player.fm | Spotify
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.