Biden places Trump on the defensive for demeaning of soldiers. We deconstruct the unemployment report. Mauro Guillen talks 2030. He is the author of “2030: How Today’s Biggest Trends Will Collide and Reshape the Future of Everything.”
Joe Biden is on the attack
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Stephanie Ruhle interprets the unemployment report beyond the numbers.
- Biden eviscerates Trump on his mean insensitive remarks on soldiers.
- Sociologist/Economist Wharton Professor Mauro Guillen discusses what we will look like in 2030
Please get my new book “It’s Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors” today knowing you (1) Get communication techniques & (2) Support Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel so we can get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.