Author Russell Heath talks about the dangers of progressive balkanization. DHS secretary spins Trump’s fascist act in Portland. AOC slams misogynist Ted Yoho on House Floor.
Russell Heath brought some important points to the progressive debate.
He talked about progressives needing to work together for our causes. His observations are prescient especially now.
Rusell Heath, former government state lobbyist in Alaska is the author of Rinn’s Crossing a novel that sometimes details the tribulations and shenanigans he went through.
We also discuss the Trump’s fascist attack in Portland and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez strategic takedown of Rep. Ted Yoho on the House floor.
- No mainstream media, there was no change in the Trump tone.
- Imagine if Obama sent his own secret police against the Tea Party.
We also discuss the continued sycophancy of Republican political leaders.
Russell Heath gave an interview well worth a full listen.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
‘Unconscionable’: As Unemployment Claims Tick Upward, GOP Seeks to Gut $600 Weekly Benefit
“A disaster of Congress’ making is looming for those who have lost their livelihoods during the global pandemic.”
As U.S. lawmakers debate the details of extending or cutting federal unemployment benefits that have helped Americans weather the Covid-19 pandemic, jobless numbers rose for the first time in three months last week as millions remain out of work.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Former Republican Rep: GOP operates politically with a functional level of ignorance
- “Let Them Eat Cake!” | The Lincoln Project
- We Can Do Better | The Lincoln Project
- Pelosi schools reporter: You mistook GOP for somebody who gave a damn
- HuffPost reporter shocks Trump: Do you regret all of your lies?
- Protests, Violence, Law & Order. What is the real deal?
- Activist Voices Missing From Corporate Coverage of Uprisings
- ACTION ALERT: Newsweek Should Disavow Racist Insinuation That Kamala Harris Is Not a Citizen
- Pelosi to MSNBC Host: Kamala Harris more than a token woman of color
- The squad isn’t just “surviving,” they’re thriving and growing