As Trump craters in the polls, Real Republicans are growing spines. But the COVID/mask ineptitude continues. What about the stimulus?
Republicans no longer mind slamming the president on cable news anymore.
Donald Trump’s destruction of the Republican Party and the U.S. along with his faltering poll numbers may give strength to his detractors. It is about time. Some Republicans are speaking up.
Joy-Ann Reid deconstructs the total complicity of the American system in electing Donald Trump. Michael Steele scolds those who are still contesting wearing masks.
And I have an ALEC Story for you.
Republicans starting to move away?
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Texas Republican Louis Gohmert Becomes Latest Anti-Mask Lawmaker to Test Positive for Covid-19
“The GOP lawmaker was quickly accused of exposing “every single person in yesterday’s hearing.”
First, it was the United Kingdom’s Tory Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
Then it was Brazil’s far-right President Jair Bolsonaro.
Now, according to reports on Wednesday, it is Republican Congressman Louis Gohmert of Texas who has tested positive for Covid-19 after publicly posturing against the use of masks.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- The leaders of the Evangelical pews are no less corrupt than the one they support, Trump.
- Popping wheelies in a pandemic: Would be funny if it weren’t so tragic for us.
- Chuck Todd & George Stephanopoulos calls out Trump’s lying spokesmen.
- Ali Velshi strikes again with an economic truth seldom told on cable
- Biden’s Latino/African American gaffe was no gaffe at all. He’s right.
- Is it true that being around a waterfall makes you feel good?
- Pelosi hits back at MSNBC host about negotiations ‘It’s not just about dollars. It’s about values’
- Professor Dr. Eddie Glaude unloads on Trump’s silly claim about his works for black folk.
- New York NRA lawsuit: AG James accuses gun group execs of self-dealing
- Opinion | The Real Reason the American Economy Boomed After World War II – The New York Times