Jonathan Simon talks about the dangers in our computerized election system devoid of paper audits. When will the GOP throw in the Trump towel?
Jonathan Simon is genuinely concerned about the 2020 election.
He is concerned that the Red Shift. In other words, actual vote counts usually turn out to have a rightward shift after the election. Jonathan is the author of the book CODE RED: Computerized Elections and The War on American Democracy which discusses the issue in detail.
We also discuss the continued sycophancy of Republican political leaders.
Jonathan Simon’s warnings are real.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Trump Threat to Unleash Secret Police in Other US Cities Slammed as Scheme to ‘Steal the November Election’
“The exercise also has the advantage for Trump of entrenching a new form of secret police and of turning federal agents into instruments of his authoritarianism.”
Amid mounting criticism over the deployment of unidentified federal agents to Portland, Oregon—where they have been driving around in unmarked vehicles and snatching people off the streets—civil liberties advocates are increasingly concerned that President Donald Trump will similarly send “secret police” to other Democrat-led cites across the country as part of a 2020 campaign strategy to sow chaos and further his law-and-order message.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Jake Tapper calls out 2 Republicans as liars & says violent insurrection now associated with GOP
- Tiffany Cross calls out Megyn Kelly’s attack on Naomi Osaka and a pattern of attacking Black Women.
- Angry racial-slur-obscenity-shouting Right-Winger called Progressive talk show host. Friends now?
- Ali Velshi urges Dems to disregard media pundits: Wrong then & now! Go hard on Jan 6th investigation
- Fox News’ Doocy’s question proved he’s ignorant of policy & science. Jen Psaki made him pay.
- Cincinnati Mayor: Ohio GOP passed largest Defund The Police ever. It’s Biden funding middle America.
- Rachel Maddow exasperated that the Republican 2024 frontrunner is a criminal surrounded by criminals.
- Liz Cheney supports Pelosi’s removal of Republicans & says McCarthy unqualified to be Speaker
- A disgusted Jen Psaki destroys reporter on vaccine dis-info, in effect, put up your data or shut up
- Rep. Ro Khanna justifiably slams the new billionaire space travel. Let’s end our gullibility!
- Day of Rage: How Trump Supporters Took the U.S. Capitol | Visual Investigations
- Congressman: “Donald Trump is a very dumb man. He could not have done this on his own.” EXACTLY!
- Why the Virgin Galactic “space” flight made me irate
- An inconvenient truth about Republican vs. Democratic legislation. Sen. Tim Kaine is right.
- Did CNN’s Dana Bash scold the Republican Senator? Tell Right-Wing Media to stop the misinformation.
- Democrats leaning into the progressive message. Victory will follow. Slam how-to-pay-for-it message!
- WH Reporter’s SILLY question gets a great answer from Jen Psaki: “The data speaks for itself.”
- Psaki slams Fox News Doocy: Our biggest concern should be yours too, how many people are dying.
- Sen. Tim Kaine uses McConnell’s attack to perfectly frame a winning Democratic message. EPIC!
- My rant on Cuba that too many would rather not hear but need to for our own sake.