Jonathan Simon talks about the dangers in our computerized election system devoid of paper audits. When will the GOP throw in the Trump towel?
Jonathan Simon is genuinely concerned about the 2020 election.
He is concerned that the Red Shift. In other words, actual vote counts usually turn out to have a rightward shift after the election. Jonathan is the author of the book CODE RED: Computerized Elections and The War on American Democracy which discusses the issue in detail.
We also discuss the continued sycophancy of Republican political leaders.
Jonathan Simon’s warnings are real.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Trump Threat to Unleash Secret Police in Other US Cities Slammed as Scheme to ‘Steal the November Election’
“The exercise also has the advantage for Trump of entrenching a new form of secret police and of turning federal agents into instruments of his authoritarianism.”
Amid mounting criticism over the deployment of unidentified federal agents to Portland, Oregon—where they have been driving around in unmarked vehicles and snatching people off the streets—civil liberties advocates are increasingly concerned that President Donald Trump will similarly send “secret police” to other Democrat-led cites across the country as part of a 2020 campaign strategy to sow chaos and further his law-and-order message.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Pelosi schools reporter: You mistook GOP for somebody who gave a damn
- HuffPost reporter shocks Trump: Do you regret all of your lies?
- Protests, Violence, Law & Order. What is the real deal?
- Activist Voices Missing From Corporate Coverage of Uprisings
- ACTION ALERT: Newsweek Should Disavow Racist Insinuation That Kamala Harris Is Not a Citizen
- Pelosi to MSNBC Host: Kamala Harris more than a token woman of color
- The squad isn’t just “surviving,” they’re thriving and growing
- Stephanie Ruhle calls out GOP’s false concern for the deficit
- Paul Begala: Democrats can seal the win with Social Security
- The leaders of the Evangelical pews are no less corrupt than the one they support, Trump.