Jonathan Simon talks about the dangers in our computerized election system devoid of paper audits. When will the GOP throw in the Trump towel?
Jonathan Simon is genuinely concerned about the 2020 election.
He is concerned that the Red Shift. In other words, actual vote counts usually turn out to have a rightward shift after the election. Jonathan is the author of the book CODE RED: Computerized Elections and The War on American Democracy which discusses the issue in detail.
We also discuss the continued sycophancy of Republican political leaders.
Jonathan Simon’s warnings are real.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Trump Threat to Unleash Secret Police in Other US Cities Slammed as Scheme to ‘Steal the November Election’
“The exercise also has the advantage for Trump of entrenching a new form of secret police and of turning federal agents into instruments of his authoritarianism.”
Amid mounting criticism over the deployment of unidentified federal agents to Portland, Oregon—where they have been driving around in unmarked vehicles and snatching people off the streets—civil liberties advocates are increasingly concerned that President Donald Trump will similarly send “secret police” to other Democrat-led cites across the country as part of a 2020 campaign strategy to sow chaos and further his law-and-order message.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Watch Fox News Host Maria Bartiromo exploded when former Trumpist Alan Dershowitz defended Biden.
- Watch Beto O’Rourke slam an Abbott-supporting heckler
- My listener’s $880 glasses devolved into this necessary healthcare rant.
- My listener’s ‘Defund Capitalism’ statement elicited this response. What are your thoughts?
- TX Gov. Greg Abbott basks in his evil deeds as NYC Mayor Eric Adams shows compassion to his victims.
- Fox News panel explodes as panelist points out that crime is higher in the Red States than in the Blue States.
- CNN interview between Sens. Blumenthal & Graham a disaster for Democrats. He should’ve said this.
- The FBI is raiding Donald Trump’s home at Mar-o-Lago. The alleged Criminal In Chief may pay now!
- Reporter: The more Trump wins, the more Republicans are poised to lose!
- Dem strategist on winning: GOP giving gifts. Message Republican Party as wacko party & then …￼
- Kansas defied polls, voted in droves, and protected women’s rights. WOMEN WON!
- Former CNN Host Rick Sanchez: An empowering message of professional rebirth after an unfair firing.
- Fmr GOP strategist: Fist-bumping Senators after denying healthcare shows a moral collapse of the GOP
- Fmr. VP’s Chief of Staff shades Matt Gaetz for dissing Pence: He’ll be in prison by 2024.
- LIES EXPOSED ON VIDEO: Trump officials lie on Fox News about Jan 6 but truthful to Senate Committee
- Donny Deutsch: You got to scare the hell out of people about Republicans’ level of crazy & insanity.
- Larry Summers’ inflation & employment statement proves we have a defective & evil economic system.
- The economy does much better under Democrats than Republicans. Why the professors’ hesitation, then?
- Stephanie Ruhle exposes Trump and GOP comical revisionist history about Trump’s economy.
- Buttigieg to Rubio: if you have time to fight Disney, have it to safeguard families like mine.