Many continue to fear that Trump is going to pull one out again. There is no need to fear. We just need to be bold, strong and go do the work. Timidity won’t do.
Joe Biden will beat Donald Trump in November 2020.
It is the responsibility of us all to make it clear that Donald Trump is a clear and present danger. Most Americans are smart, yes sometimes gullible but smart. Remember, marketing depends of a certain amount of both trust and gullibility. In a pandemic where a president has so failed, gullibility should be in short supply.
- No mainstream media, there was no change in the Trump tone.
- Imagine if Obama sent his own secret police against the Tea Party.
We also discuss the continued sycophancy of Republican political leaders.
Donald Trump is not a magician, he is a thug.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
In Scathing Obituary, Texas Woman Blames GOP ‘Carelessness’ for Mother’s ‘Undeserving’ Covid-19 Death
“Your inaction and active denial of the devastation from Covid-19 has made it clear that the people dying, and the families they’re leaving behind, are just numbers to you,” Fiana Tulip wrote in an op-ed directed at Texas Gov. Greg Abbott.”
A Texas woman channeled her anger over her mother’s death from Covid-19 into an obituary in the Dallas Morning News Tuesday, condemning “the carelessness of the politicians” who refused to lead the country safely through the deadly pandemic—choosing instead to push for an end to lockdown measures and downplaying the threat despite the repeated warnings of public health experts.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- The leaders of the Evangelical pews are no less corrupt than the one they support, Trump.
- Popping wheelies in a pandemic: Would be funny if it weren’t so tragic for us.
- Chuck Todd & George Stephanopoulos calls out Trump’s lying spokesmen.
- Ali Velshi strikes again with an economic truth seldom told on cable
- Biden’s Latino/African American gaffe was no gaffe at all. He’s right.
- Is it true that being around a waterfall makes you feel good?
- Pelosi hits back at MSNBC host about negotiations ‘It’s not just about dollars. It’s about values’
- Professor Dr. Eddie Glaude unloads on Trump’s silly claim about his works for black folk.
- New York NRA lawsuit: AG James accuses gun group execs of self-dealing
- Opinion | The Real Reason the American Economy Boomed After World War II – The New York Times