Democrats started out slow but came on strong later. They proved that Attorney General Barr is a Trump stooge who attacks BLM and not White Supremacists.
Democrats finally made Attorney General Bill Barr uncomfortable.
Democrats let Attorney General Barr have it.
Today we rant with the expectation that it will cause most who listen to think about how to get to an antidote.
Democrats grill Attorney General Bill Barr
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
‘Unconscionable’: As Unemployment Claims Tick Upward, GOP Seeks to Gut $600 Weekly Benefit
“A disaster of Congress’ making is looming for those who have lost their livelihoods during the global pandemic.”
As U.S. lawmakers debate the details of extending or cutting federal unemployment benefits that have helped Americans weather the Covid-19 pandemic, jobless numbers rose for the first time in three months last week as millions remain out of work.
“Congress needs to act immediately,” Economic Policy Institute (EPI) director of policy Heidi Shierholz wrote Thursday of the need for an extension of the $600 unemployment benefit. “If they let the extra payments expire and then reinstate them, it will be a needless administrative nightmare for state agencies, and recipients—who will face a lapse in benefits several weeks in most states—will pay the price.”
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Tiffany Cross calls out Megyn Kelly’s attack on Naomi Osaka and a pattern of attacking Black Women.
- Angry racial-slur-obscenity-shouting Right-Winger called Progressive talk show host. Friends now?
- Ali Velshi urges Dems to disregard media pundits: Wrong then & now! Go hard on Jan 6th investigation
- Fox News’ Doocy’s question proved he’s ignorant of policy & science. Jen Psaki made him pay.
- Cincinnati Mayor: Ohio GOP passed largest Defund The Police ever. It’s Biden funding middle America.
- Rachel Maddow exasperated that the Republican 2024 frontrunner is a criminal surrounded by criminals.
- Liz Cheney supports Pelosi’s removal of Republicans & says McCarthy unqualified to be Speaker
- A disgusted Jen Psaki destroys reporter on vaccine dis-info, in effect, put up your data or shut up
- Rep. Ro Khanna justifiably slams the new billionaire space travel. Let’s end our gullibility!
- Day of Rage: How Trump Supporters Took the U.S. Capitol | Visual Investigations
- Congressman: “Donald Trump is a very dumb man. He could not have done this on his own.” EXACTLY!
- Why the Virgin Galactic “space” flight made me irate
- An inconvenient truth about Republican vs. Democratic legislation. Sen. Tim Kaine is right.
- Did CNN’s Dana Bash scold the Republican Senator? Tell Right-Wing Media to stop the misinformation.
- Democrats leaning into the progressive message. Victory will follow. Slam how-to-pay-for-it message!
- WH Reporter’s SILLY question gets a great answer from Jen Psaki: “The data speaks for itself.”
- Psaki slams Fox News Doocy: Our biggest concern should be yours too, how many people are dying.
- Sen. Tim Kaine uses McConnell’s attack to perfectly frame a winning Democratic message. EPIC!
- My rant on Cuba that too many would rather not hear but need to for our own sake.
- Fmr. Sen. Claire McCaskill slams Evangelical Ministers & Missouri GOP for COVID explosion in the state