Caletta Harris saw a problem and catered her skills to help expose the plight of the homeless. COVID lies by Trump & his sycophants continue to kill. We need Medicare for All now.
Caletta Harris is impressive. She uses her journalistic, documentary, & cinematographic skills for good.
Caletta appeared on the Tamara for Georgia program recently. I heard her speaking about the homeless. I immediately became impressed when she made a particular statement. When she heard about the inaction of her local government and worse, their criminalization of homelessness, she jumped into action.
As they say, light is the best disinfectant. This Caletta Harris docuseries, NO ADDRESS, came about as she realized she had to do something about the criminalization of the homeless. She used the power of her camera and storytelling skills. It wasn’t easy. After all, she had a business to run, Reel2Real Productions.
Later we discuss how the President and his sycophants’ lies, misinformation, and dismissal of COVID-19 are killing Americans. We also continue to make the case for Medicare for All. Dr. America’s recent tweet is probative.
The reason many gave for keeping employer-sponsored insurance was to prevent disruption. COVID-19 created huge disruptions that give the opportunity to do it right now. #MedicareForAll is independent of employer and insurance that dictate your care. https://t.co/DguOqpmzvN— Egberto Willies (@EgbertoWillies) July 15, 2020
Thank you, Caletta Harris
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Republican congressman who used UPS Store address on voter registration is charged with 3 felonies
“Republicans always talk about voter fraud because they know its the only way for them to win.”
A member of the U.S. House of Representatives has been indicted on four charges related to an investigation into illegal voting. Topeka, Kansas authorities announced Tuesday that Rep. Steve Watkins, a Republican, faces four charges in all, including one misdemeanor, tied to the investigation, which stems from Watkins’ registering to vote in 2019 with a false address, then attempting to rectify it with another useless address when he was caught.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Dem strategist on winning: GOP giving gifts. Message Republican Party as wacko party & then …￼
- Kansas defied polls, voted in droves, and protected women’s rights. WOMEN WON!
- Former CNN Host Rick Sanchez: An empowering message of professional rebirth after an unfair firing.
- Fmr GOP strategist: Fist-bumping Senators after denying healthcare shows a moral collapse of the GOP
- Fmr. VP’s Chief of Staff shades Matt Gaetz for dissing Pence: He’ll be in prison by 2024.
- LIES EXPOSED ON VIDEO: Trump officials lie on Fox News about Jan 6 but truthful to Senate Committee
- Donny Deutsch: You got to scare the hell out of people about Republicans’ level of crazy & insanity.
- Larry Summers’ inflation & employment statement proves we have a defective & evil economic system.
- The economy does much better under Democrats than Republicans. Why the professors’ hesitation, then?
- Stephanie Ruhle exposes Trump and GOP comical revisionist history about Trump’s economy.
- Buttigieg to Rubio: if you have time to fight Disney, have it to safeguard families like mine.
- At last, a necessary narrative change about the 2022 midterm. It is starting to trend Democratic.
- Economist Larry Summers: Middle-class & poor must suffer to fix the economy that the corporatocracy destroyed.
- Liz Cheney throws shade on 50, 60, & 70-year-old hiding cowardly men. Women get the job done.
- Troglodyte candidate Matt Birk has views about women that aren’t aberrations but Republican orthodoxy.
- Supporting Politics Done Right means independent dissemination of the Progressive message and more.
- GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger: Donald Trump is a stain on our history, a dishonor to those who fought.
- Liz Cheney destroys Donald Trump: He violated his oath. He cannot be president again.
- EPIC! Bernie slams Semiconductor companies seeking welfare for ‘a problem you created.’
- We stop a Right Winger in his tracks as he attempts to lie about crime relative to guns.