Caletta Harris saw a problem and catered her skills to help expose the plight of the homeless. COVID lies by Trump & his sycophants continue to kill. We need Medicare for All now.
Caletta Harris is impressive. She uses her journalistic, documentary, & cinematographic skills for good.
Caletta appeared on the Tamara for Georgia program recently. I heard her speaking about the homeless. I immediately became impressed when she made a particular statement. When she heard about the inaction of her local government and worse, their criminalization of homelessness, she jumped into action.
As they say, light is the best disinfectant. This Caletta Harris docuseries, NO ADDRESS, came about as she realized she had to do something about the criminalization of the homeless. She used the power of her camera and storytelling skills. It wasn’t easy. After all, she had a business to run, Reel2Real Productions.
Later we discuss how the President and his sycophants’ lies, misinformation, and dismissal of COVID-19 are killing Americans. We also continue to make the case for Medicare for All. Dr. America’s recent tweet is probative.
The reason many gave for keeping employer-sponsored insurance was to prevent disruption. COVID-19 created huge disruptions that give the opportunity to do it right now. #MedicareForAll is independent of employer and insurance that dictate your care. https://t.co/DguOqpmzvN— Egberto Willies (@EgbertoWillies) July 15, 2020
Thank you, Caletta Harris
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Republican congressman who used UPS Store address on voter registration is charged with 3 felonies
“Republicans always talk about voter fraud because they know its the only way for them to win.”
A member of the U.S. House of Representatives has been indicted on four charges related to an investigation into illegal voting. Topeka, Kansas authorities announced Tuesday that Rep. Steve Watkins, a Republican, faces four charges in all, including one misdemeanor, tied to the investigation, which stems from Watkins’ registering to vote in 2019 with a false address, then attempting to rectify it with another useless address when he was caught.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Analyst: Washington coverage is terrible It’s not hard to roll Democratic successes off like this.
- Exchange with a racist who thinks he isn’t as he slams The 1619 Project & hates Voting Rights bills
- Sen Maggie Hassan: Never imagined that today’s Republican Party would fail to stand up for Democracy
- Claire McCaskill admonishes Democrats for bad messaging. They will deserve McConnell if they lose
- Schumer & Klobuchar schools seemingly Right-Wing reporters on voter suppression & more
- My response to a listener on Biden & Democrats not leaning into their good policies
- Katie Porter explained Biden’s economic success better than any other Democrat
- Bill Kristol has good advice for what Democrats should not do if they want to win
- Voting rights activists slam Kyrsten Sinema for supporting antithesis to Democracy on Joy-Ann Reid
- Jim Clyburn defends Biden for calling out politicians who are effectively supporting Jim Crow 2.0.
- Mitch McConnell does not believe African Americans are Americans
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar all but called Joe Manchin a liar on filibuster stance as she slammed Republicans
- Ali Velshi – Economic reality check: The mainstream media distorted how good the economy really is.
- FIERY SPEECH: MLK III excoriated Sinema & Manchin for their voting rights filibuster hypocrisy
- They said no to Build Back Better but billions to these private businesses, Corporate Socialism?
- My response to a projecting listener who said Democrats are separatists from American culture & values
- Have this on the tip of your tongue to defend Biden’s economy from Right-Wing liars.
- CNBC’s Ron Insana dispels the misinformation about the economy under President Biden
- Kyrsten Sinema: Her willfully naive Senate floor speech vs. when she had common sense on GOP obstruction.
- Sinema says no! Sen. Chris Murphy warns on filibuster! Two Democrats facilitating Trump’s 2024 coup!