Caletta Harris saw a problem and catered her skills to help expose the plight of the homeless. COVID lies by Trump & his sycophants continue to kill. We need Medicare for All now.
Caletta Harris is impressive. She uses her journalistic, documentary, & cinematographic skills for good.
Caletta appeared on the Tamara for Georgia program recently. I heard her speaking about the homeless. I immediately became impressed when she made a particular statement. When she heard about the inaction of her local government and worse, their criminalization of homelessness, she jumped into action.
As they say, light is the best disinfectant. This Caletta Harris docuseries, NO ADDRESS, came about as she realized she had to do something about the criminalization of the homeless. She used the power of her camera and storytelling skills. It wasn’t easy. After all, she had a business to run, Reel2Real Productions.
Later we discuss how the President and his sycophants’ lies, misinformation, and dismissal of COVID-19 are killing Americans. We also continue to make the case for Medicare for All. Dr. America’s recent tweet is probative.
The reason many gave for keeping employer-sponsored insurance was to prevent disruption. COVID-19 created huge disruptions that give the opportunity to do it right now. #MedicareForAll is independent of employer and insurance that dictate your care. https://t.co/DguOqpmzvN— Egberto Willies (@EgbertoWillies) July 15, 2020
Thank you, Caletta Harris
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Republican congressman who used UPS Store address on voter registration is charged with 3 felonies
“Republicans always talk about voter fraud because they know its the only way for them to win.”
A member of the U.S. House of Representatives has been indicted on four charges related to an investigation into illegal voting. Topeka, Kansas authorities announced Tuesday that Rep. Steve Watkins, a Republican, faces four charges in all, including one misdemeanor, tied to the investigation, which stems from Watkins’ registering to vote in 2019 with a false address, then attempting to rectify it with another useless address when he was caught.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- This MSNBC Host, Tiffany Cross health-scare story is a testament to the need for Medicare for All.
- Anti-vaxxers & Anti-maskers at board meetings. Yes! They are this crazy!
- This Joe Biden press conference was on point and should dispel many Right-Wing talking points.
- CBS’ The Activist pitting activists against each other begging for funds show this system’s cancer.
- Republicans are begging us to kill the filibuster. This is why we better listen.
- Jen Psaki skewers Peter Doocy over question: You think pregnant women are posing a big threat?
- 24-yr-old regrets following anti-vax nuts & advise all to get vaccinated. He is now dead!
- A graphic example of the unvaccinated causing the deaths of others indiscriminately.
- Here’s what you should know about the treatment of Haitian refugees on the border. Shocking!
- Journalist exposes lies & throws shade on MAGA protest: I did not hear anything rooted in reality.
- Indigenous activist: MAGA ralliers are just crash test dummies. Their politicians are the danger.
- Democrats, strategists: Listen to this organizer about leaning into our causes & values
- TX Rep. Jasmine Crockett identifies the most dangerous. It’s not the insurrectionists she fears.
- Jake Tapper completely destroys Mississippi Gov: With all due respect Governor, your way’s failing.
- Tiffany Cross schools ‘persecuted’ MAGA Treason Rally. We survived this act before & will again!
- Way to go, Biden. Many called him a neoliberal, but more progressive stuff seems to be coming out
- My thoughts on the 10-year anniversary of the Occupy Movement (Occupy Wall Street)
- Psaki lit into Fox News-like reporter. Florida won’t get larger share of antibodies. Get vaccinated
- Jen Psaki calls out Republican politicians attacking General Milley as insurrectionists.
- Hawaii Lt. Governor admonishes Red State Governors: You are killing your constituents.