Activist Bobby Rodrigo was shocked as he delivered food to the poor in the Pacific Northwest. He saw conditions that should be anathema to America. Non-science Prez, biased policing, & Twitter Breach.
Bobby Rodrigo went to the Pacific Northwest to do the relief work he knows, delivery of food, and sustainability.
Bobby was not shocked because the people needed food. He was shocked because of living conditions that are completely anathema to what America is thought to be.
We also discuss the Twitter breach, biased policing that likely will cause future harm, and a school executive ridiculing the president justifiably.
Bobby Rodrigo realized it was more than delivering food.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Republican congressman who used UPS Store address on voter registration is charged with 3 felonies
“Republicans always talk about voter fraud because they know its the only way for them to win.”
A member of the U.S. House of Representatives has been indicted on four charges related to an investigation into illegal voting. Topeka, Kansas authorities announced Tuesday that Rep. Steve Watkins, a Republican, faces four charges in all, including one misdemeanor, tied to the investigation, which stems from Watkins’ registering to vote in 2019 with a false address, then attempting to rectify it with another useless address when he was caught.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Steve Schmidt: This is all going down. The stench of defeat lingers all around this.
- MSNBC Hallie Jackson destroys Trump’s spokesman lying about voter fraud. This is how it is done.
- It’s sick, and it is evil: Chris Hayes & fmr. HHS Sec. on Trump’s herd immunity policy.
- Questions Senators failed to ask Supreme Court Justice nominee Amy Coney Barrett.
- Congressional candidate tamed a belligerent Trumpsters. And it ends well
- Your take on Trump now, Corruption Lady
- We are rounding the corner on the virus/plague/COVID: Disqualifying Presidential Lie
- Donald Trump is lying again. He is not winning the early vote. Here’s the deal.
- Will Trump open Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to oil drilling before 1st term
- Democrats now have the ammunition to hurt Right-Wing Radio. Where are their balls!